luis figo Forum Index
luis figo the pride of portugal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   RegisterRegister   User PanelUser Panel   Log inLog in 

Polen - Portugal
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shibby[/b], ')">Shibby
inter team

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Simao, Gomes or Carvalho.... there are enough leaders. Of cause no one has the presence and the aura Figo had. But there are enough players, that are also leaders in their clubs. Figo is past in the national team.... so they have to look forward! Come on.... it can't be so hard to replace Figo and Pauleta on the pitch. Figo played on the flank, so with Simao and Nani there are 2 other good players that can take his role on the pitch. From the football-side it is definitely harder to replace a playmaker in the middle. According to the locker-room, the situation may be different, for sure. But Portugal played a huge Euro 04 and a nearly perfect WC. Other teams also have to replace players.

The have to show their will and their mental strengh. NOW!!

Get registred or enter the forums!
Adv

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Adv

vanity[/b], ')">vanity
os pastilhas team

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject:  
Description:

it's after the match, but i say something about it
I saw it for Portugal. I regret that Luis didn't play Sad but it was sentiment Very Happy i was sure that Portugal win, I was sure that so strong that I put a notice "forca portugal" in my messenger during match hahaha
during the match my eyes went out of? my body 'cause it is rare view that my national team can play so so so so good Very Happy it was fantastic match. and viewers shouted all the match.
we nation have now very hard time with the polish football. national team give us one good match one for 10 years, and apart from that we have similar problem like Italians. so everybody is angry for footballers, coaches, and people from Polish Football Association. so that successes we need, and I hope they will in the future. and I can say still that Poland has never played in Euro before. maybe this will be first time Very Happy
and the curiosity: he have and we had problems with goals against Portugal. 25 (I think) years ago man called Włodzimierz Smolarek goaled one. and during last match his son Euzebiusz goaled another two. no one else can do it. so after match people said that Eusebiusz should try to have a babymen now (he's 25 now), and in this way we goal Portugal for 20 years from now another goal Very Happy
in the next year I think there will be second match PL vs POR and we will see if Smolarek junior do anything again Very Happy
I know it's try to understand what I wrote, but I don't know "football words" sory Very Happy

yousfigo[/b], ')">yousfigo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Yea i heard teh same thing about that One and his son and about that poland didnt win from 1985 or something like that against Portugal Shocked (that means Poland Never won against Figo Rolling Eyes )
canerfigo[/b], ')">canerfigo
inter team

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

somethings is changing after FIGO
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    luis figo Forum Index -> Forca Portugal All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: