luis figo Forum Index
luis figo the pride of portugal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   RegisterRegister   User PanelUser Panel   Log inLog in 

The official F.C. Internazionale Milano prediction league!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    luis figo Forum Index -> F.C. Internazionale Milano
View previous topic :: View next topic  
villy[/b], ')">villy
sporting lisbon team

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

I don't think Figo was really good, he gave an important cross to Crespo, but he lost a lot of balls. I noticed he was upset with himself because he left the field without greeting the other players, inmediately after the ref ended the game.
Adv

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Adv

Mirr[/b], ')">Mirr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Yeah noticed that too.
Legend_figo[/b], ')">Legend_figo
captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

[quote="villy"]I don't think Figo was really good, he gave an important cross to Crespo, but he lost a lot of balls. I noticed he was upset with himself because he left the field without greeting the other players, inmediately after the ref ended the game.[/quote]

I'm almost agree with you villy.Figo surprisingly lost pretty balls against Roma which I couldn't remember a Figo's performance like that but as I said in my last post Figo was decisive for Inter's first and third goals thus he was turning point of the match since his arriva.Figo showed he could be decisive even when he isn't at his best Wink
captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Figo was in starting eleven of Mourinho but had almost a quiet night against Genoa although he was also a bit influenced in Ibrahimovic's early goal. Mr. Green The ball was in the right flank for Genoa player...Figo made pressing very good...Genoa player lost the ball and Stankovic gave Ibra a quick and great pass,then Ibra strike went past of Genoa goalkeeper.

I thought if Figo wasn't brilliant that night it had three reasons: 1.He was Muntari's replacement in Mourinho's starting eleven while we know he isn't a defensive player and it wasn't his position.2.Inter were suffering often against Genoa and Figo hadn't many times with the ball.3.like we saw against Roma he has lost his fitness and a bit confidence and it is just Mourinho's fault who didn't give Luis play for 2-3 consecutive matches Evil or Very Mad
villy[/b], ')">villy
sporting lisbon team

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Yes I agree with you Legend Figo, I think Mourinho should't have let him out the pitch for so many consecutive games. I hate the defensive team he is created, I thought that after so many years in the premier league, he would be used to be more agresive. But, come on! He played with Maxwell and Zannetti as midfielders in one game!!!
I look forward to see what's he thinking for tomorrow's game against Man Utd. It would be a mistake (from my point of view) to play a defensive team. Muntari should be on the bench, Zannetti in defense, and Figo with Stankovic in the midfield.
The only thing I'm sure of is that Inter needs Figo for tomorrow's match.
Mirr[/b], ')">Mirr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

I think they should play defensive against Man U and try to win on the 'Italian way'.... Just wait for that important single chance.

If we play very offensive, it'll be over in 10 min because Manchester will get too much space and they won't fail another time.

But let Figo play would absolutely be smart I think, because we need a creative midfielder with BRAINS.
villy[/b], ')">villy
sporting lisbon team

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Well, they lost, but we can proudly say the team did his best and played a little better than Manchester. I insist, Mourhino should've started with a more offensive squad, it was extremely hard to stay 0-0 the entire match, but it's easy to talk from here, right???
Figo did good, didn't he? I liked the way he played, he participated a lot, though I'd wish Mourinho would've put him in sooner, or instead of Muntari. I hope he's not too sad and dissapointed...
captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Yes villy we are proud of the team performance because they were better than Manchester but we were unfortunately luckless and in opposit Manchester were too fortunate for scoring two lucky goal.Mourinho made some harmful mistakes against Manchester in first leg at Meazza:

Mourinho's starting eleven which includes players like Rivas and Muntari was too bad then Inter suffered and had the first half as a disaster.Inter needed creativity and I'm sure if he played Figo in that night Inter could create more problems for Manchester and perhaps one or more goals...

When you have a result like 0-0 at home and you want to go Mancheseter's home later it would be more difficult if you suffered an early goal specially if you have a big game flop or at least a champions league flop like Ibra... In the wednesday match Mou had another mistakes playing Vieira then Muntari....Figo came and had just a good performance.He couldn't do a miracle for Inter when they lost everything anymore at 37!!!

As villy said I'm also hopeful he's not too sad...
villy[/b], ')">villy
sporting lisbon team

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Yes Legend Figo, Vieira didn't even touch the ball in the first half, he wasn't fit to play that game, not yet. And yes, Manchester was really really lucky, but like I said, Inter shouldn't have tried to tie the game, not when you have such an offensive and amazing team like Man U.
villy[/b], ')">villy
sporting lisbon team

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Great game by Figo this time, he wasn't in a lot of time, but everything he did was pperfect. At least for me!
captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Yes Villy,Figo had a great game certainly although he had just pretty 30 minutes play.We could say that he was one of the main factors which made difference.Inter was under pressuere before Figo and Vieira's arrival.Then Inter became better side and that late goal came off...

Figo had the ball in the right flank...he was fighting with two Udinese players...it was almost a dead ball but suddenly Figo gave Ibra a surprising wise pass..Ibra for Vieira...a mistake by Udinese defender...Gooool...It costs more than just 3 points after Juventus draw Very Happy

Last night Figo was also a leader at the center of the field and hadn't any mistake.He creatad good occasions for his temmates,once he gave Ibra another brilliant assist..Ibra was almost face to face by Udine goalkeeper but a defender learnt him a lesson by hiting the ball.He must take his decision sooner...

I'm happy for his influence in that great win but I think Littlebuddha is more happy than others!Why!?Just for great assessments this time Mr. Green

Last edited by Legend_figo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

You could believe me more as I said Figo was one of the main factors which made difference...by reading these news too:

Ibrahimovic Praised Figo and Vieira in his post-match interview:

Mourinho also had brief words about Figo and Vieira in his post match conference:

villy[/b], ')">villy
sporting lisbon team

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Definetely, Figo did great, and the team changed drastically when he came in. I think Viera was kind of bad, he made a lot of mistakes, bad passes, but he was lucky and helped scored the goal.

Hope Mourinho gives Figo more time to shine next matches!
littlebuddha[/b], ')">littlebuddha
inter team

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Thanks Legend figo. That´s alright. (This from Nov 0Cool

Wink Wink Wink
captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

You're welcome Littlebuddha,I knew you were worried about that assessments,then I just wanted to made you happy this time Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    luis figo Forum Index -> F.C. Internazionale Milano All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 28 of 30

Jump to: