luis figo Forum Index
luis figo the pride of portugal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   RegisterRegister   User PanelUser Panel   Log inLog in 

Internazionale Milano vs. Manchester United

Post new topic   Reply to topic    luis figo Forum Index -> F.C. Internazionale Milano
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joskafigo[/b], ')">joskafigo
portugal team

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject:  Internazionale Milano vs. Manchester United
Description:

Wow what a draw!

this defenitly will be one of the three most interesting games in the round of 16! (next to Real Madrid vs. Liverpool,Juventus vs. Chelsea)

Well this will be for sure a very hard match and of course it will be hard to get trough but I am happy that Luis get again a chance to playin such a BIG game. I think he will be aswell happy to maybe end his career or maybe get trough with a win there.Oh and there Luist will face Christiano Ronaldo...that will be nice to see how luis will show him how to play like a legend..LOL

I am really looking forward to see those two matches with Luis (hope Mourinho will let him play the most time)

Here are the draws....

Get registred or enter the forums!

Adv

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Adv

Legend_figo[/b], ')">Legend_figo
captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Italy v England: Inter v Manchester United – The History:Review Inter vs Manu,specially last friendly match of them which was associated with Figo brilliance's help for inter win

Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!

Don't forget to make comments
captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Mourinho seemed to be a true idiot,his starting eleven was rubbish with Rivas then inter suffered in the first half.Before the second half Mou edited some of his mistakes and best solution was replacing Cordoba for Rivas.Muntari was also disaster in the first half and he could be replaced with Vieira before the second half but Mourinho left Vieira out of Inter's players list for this match,Then Figo must be Muntari's replacement but Mou didn't said okay to him.

Inter played better in the second half but Muntari was the same,Stankovic wasn't good enough for creativity and again Figo could be an option but Mou was scared because he likes defensive players more and more.In the second half Adriano could be replaced with an more speedy player like Mancini but Mancini's story was just like what I said about Vieira,then an skilful player like Figo could be an option again but Mou did wrong again and sent Cruz and Ballotelli in the pitch.They were poor and overally Mou tactics were wrong last night.Final result:0-0

I think Figo could be useful for Inter last night but unfortunately that idiot Mou didn't thought like me.Ibrahimovic's performance was poor last night just like against Bologna then if he wants Golden ball he must improve.Figo has good memories of oldtrafford whether with Real or Inter,Let's hope he will repeat them in next match against United Wink

I posted it in Luis Figo News Topic but I think I should post it in this topic too.Ex portuguese coach believed that Mourinho prevents his players creativity.There are also some words towards Figo

Mirr[/b], ')">Mirr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

I guess he'll play in the next game, so they have creativity in the counters.
Inter should play like Italian's. Defensive. Not attacking, that's dangerous.
If I was the coach. I'd choose the 4-3-2-1. That might work becasue 1-1 is enough for Inter in the next game.

So the attack will be:

Figo Deki
-- ibra --

But I guess 'the special one' won't play like this.
captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Yeah Mirr,Well done! Mr. Green your tactic might work but if Mou wants qualification he should play Figo anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    luis figo Forum Index -> F.C. Internazionale Milano All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: