luis figo Forum Index
luis figo the pride of portugal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   RegisterRegister   User PanelUser Panel   Log inLog in 

Watching TV over the internet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    luis figo Forum Index -> About the forum- ideas, questions, problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shibby[/b], ')">Shibby
inter team

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject:  Watching TV over the internet
Description:

There were some questions according to that in the Inter-Section. I decided to open up anew topic here, because in the Inter-threat we are off-topic.

Some TV-Stations stream their broadcasts over the internet. Normaly, you need a special software to watch it. There are some different programms like TV Ants, pplive, ppstream and some more. Here you find a german forum with all infrmation about the differnet software, channels, a stream calendar, etc.

Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!

Don't give up, if it doesen't works on the fist time. It needs some experience to work perfectly.

Some channels are not so reliable and they say they stream a soccermatch, but then they decide to stream another one.

Another tip is, to start the application about 30 minutes before the game starts. Than the connection can slowly improve from minute to minute.

Some channels stream their games a little bit later than the game really starts. So it is possible, that a game starts streaming at kick off, but in reallity there are allready 30 minutes played.

I've tried many, many times to watch a game but couldn't get a suitable connection, but that is the risk with it. On the other hand, it's less expensive than pay-tv.

Don't expect high quality... don't forget, that it is just a steam and the quality can't be as good as on TV.

Adv

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Adv

FigoSe7en[/b], ')">FigoSe7en
True Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Thank you very much! I think, I will move this topic to the HELP section! Thanks for helping us to get to see Figo more often! Very Happy

sig by Dano
cold river[/b], ')">cold river
captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Link for tonights game :
Only registered users can see links on this board!

Download and install TVants first (on top of the page you can find this software). Use the link Guangdong (TVants). This stream has very high quality. The comment is in Chinese or Japanes but who cares. Ypu can see the game so ...
You will problably need to register first but it's very easy. Read my other older posts to please.
Tainea[/b], ')">Tainea
barcelona team

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Thank you for the help from both of you! But I don't think that my poor old notebook will manage that.... and since I am at work now, I don't have the time to install all the things I need before the game starts...

it's just so unfair, I hate german TV...

if I would be at home in Austria now I could watch it... it's not fair.. Evil or Very Mad (by the way, I am in Germany, 'cause I work here) Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    luis figo Forum Index -> About the forum- ideas, questions, problems All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: