luis figo Forum Index
luis figo the pride of portugal
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   RegisterRegister   User PanelUser Panel   Log inLog in 

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   
Your Desktop
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    luis figo Forum Index -> Off topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Figo#7[/b], ')">Figo#7
moderator


Age: 25
Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 1558
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject:  Your Desktop
Description:
Reply with quote

Here you can share you're desktop with us Very Happy

This is what im using now :

Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!

_________________
Luis Figo : " Inter in my heart forever "
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adv







PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Adv






Back to top
Steph[/b], ')">Steph
captain


Age: 25
Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Posts: 1155

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject:  
Description:
Reply with quote

Whahaha Rania I like it...good idea.
Btw, you have not many connections on your desktop. lol Razz

Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!

Sorry, msn window in between. But you know the wallpaper Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yousfigo[/b], ')">yousfigo
moderator


Age: 28
Joined: 31 Jan 2006
Posts: 2060

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject:  
Description:
Reply with quote

sekn Now i untehrstand why ur pc gets a lil Crazy sometimes whahahahahahahah
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Woody[/b], ')">Woody
moderator



Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 748
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject:  
Description:
Reply with quote

Sekn wrote:
Whahaha Rania I like it...good idea.
Btw, you have not many connections on your desktop. lol Razz

Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!

Sorry, msn window in between. But you know the wallpaper Razz


Oh my god! Shocked
I never saw so many icons on a desktop.

I use the same desktop as you.Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
yousfigo[/b], ')">yousfigo
moderator


Age: 28
Joined: 31 Jan 2006
Posts: 2060

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject:  
Description:
Reply with quote

Laughing Sekn U can read a part of Our Conversation Oops Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Figo#7[/b], ')">Figo#7
moderator


Age: 25
Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 1558
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject:  
Description:
Reply with quote

I just counted them and they we're 46 programs Razz Wow, you got a lot to do Sekn Razz
_________________
Luis Figo : " Inter in my heart forever "
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yousfigo[/b], ')">yousfigo
moderator


Age: 28
Joined: 31 Jan 2006
Posts: 2060

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject:  
Description:
Reply with quote

The funniest On the Right place off the wallpaer u can see that u got 3 the same program the one with that Blond Doll Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steph[/b], ')">Steph
captain


Age: 25
Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Posts: 1155

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject:  
Description:
Reply with quote

Whahahaha girls u're funny.
So, Mariame, these three icons with the same girl, there are three different games, but from the same thing...Wendy games, old ones. Razz But all different. And then there are programs for studying French and maths and some games I never play lol Razz
Then all those Microsoft programs, programs for music and movies, graphic programs, Internet browsers and eMail programs and more stuff. Quite a lot, okay.

And that about the conversation, didn't notice that before like this Razz Just the window, but I didn't read the conversation...so Mirr was brb, interesting whaha Laughing And your dutch sucks...I see. Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mirr[/b], ')">Mirr
moderator



Joined: 29 Apr 2006
Posts: 1909

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject:  
Description:
Reply with quote

Sekn wrote:
Whahahaha girls u're funny.
So, Mariame, these three icons with the same girl, there are three different games, but from the same thing...Wendy games, old ones. Razz But all different. And then there are programs for studying French and maths and some games I never play lol Razz
Then all those Microsoft programs, programs for music and movies, graphic programs, Internet browsers and eMail programs and more stuff. Quite a lot, okay.

And that about the conversation, didn't notice that before like this Razz Just the window, but I didn't read the conversation...so Mirr was brb, interesting whaha Laughing And your dutch sucks...I see. Mr. Green


hahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing
i have maybe 10 icons Razz and i'm using only 3 i guess Laughing
Mmm that's a strange msn, you see our names and not the name i'm using on msn (mariame, rania etc) Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steph[/b], ')">Steph
captain


Age: 25
Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Posts: 1155

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject:  
Description:
Reply with quote

Mirr wrote:
Sekn wrote:
Whahahaha girls u're funny.
So, Mariame, these three icons with the same girl, there are three different games, but from the same thing...Wendy games, old ones. Razz But all different. And then there are programs for studying French and maths and some games I never play lol Razz
Then all those Microsoft programs, programs for music and movies, graphic programs, Internet browsers and eMail programs and more stuff. Quite a lot, okay.

And that about the conversation, didn't notice that before like this Razz Just the window, but I didn't read the conversation...so Mirr was brb, interesting whaha Laughing And your dutch sucks...I see. Mr. Green


hahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing
i have maybe 10 icons Razz and i'm using only 3 i guess Laughing
Mmm that's a strange msn, you see our names and not the name i'm using on msn (mariame, rania etc) Wink


whahaha...that's not much...I would never get by with this...
Razz And the msn, yes, I don't keep the msn-names like they are, I edit them, that's easier for me. So Rania, Mirthe, Mariame, Ivone... Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Figo#7[/b], ')">Figo#7
moderator


Age: 25
Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 1558
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject:  
Description:
Reply with quote

How do you do that ? Do you have the newest msn ? Razz
_________________
Luis Figo : " Inter in my heart forever "
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steph[/b], ')">Steph
captain


Age: 25
Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Posts: 1155

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject:  
Description:
Reply with quote

Yes....Msn Live Messenger. Wink click on the name of the person > add surname. That's the way I change the names.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mirr[/b], ')">Mirr
moderator



Joined: 29 Apr 2006
Posts: 1909

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject:  
Description:
Reply with quote

ohh i use that msn on the other pc,, never noticed that with surnames.. Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Figo#7[/b], ')">Figo#7
moderator


Age: 25
Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 1558
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject:  
Description:
Reply with quote

I changed my Desktop Razz

Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!

_________________
Luis Figo : " Inter in my heart forever "
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steph[/b], ')">Steph
captain


Age: 25
Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Posts: 1155

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject:  
Description:
Reply with quote

Haha, that's a good idea Razz I love the pic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    luis figo Forum Index -> Off topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by MasterTopForum.com with phpBB © 2003 - 2006

Igloo Theme Version 1.0 :: Created By: Andrew Charron
The Soccerlinks Hit List